When Laura and I met, I was sharing a 350 square foot studio apartment with a roommate and sleeping on a couch. The apartment was so small we couldn’t fit a bed so we had to take turns sleeping on the couch and the floor.
To be able to buy the house of our dreams a few years later is a feeling I can’t even begin to describe. I thank God for always blessing my little family with more than we deserve!
We feel so thankful and can’t wait to watch Ella Rose grow up in this house.
We vlogged us buying the house and gave a sneak peek below!
Stay tuned for another vlog on our couple’s YouTube channel for our official home tour part 2 coming soon! Thank you for all the love and support!
- Most Popular (5)
- Most Recent (6)
- Kids Get Bullied In School (20)
- Relationships Put To The Test (45)
- People Get Body Shamed (10)
- Gold Diggers Regret Decisions (8)
- Bosses Humiliate Employees (9)
- Cheating Partners Regret Decisions (11)
- Kids Teach Parents Lessons (14)
- Homeless People Get Judged (8)
- Rich People Learn From Poor People (29)
- Parents Teach Kids Lessons (17)
- People Get Judged for their Appearance (14)
- Employees Shame customers (3)
- People Get Judged for their Age (3)
- People Judged By Skin Color (7)
- Collaborations (9)
- Dhar Mann & Laura G (14)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Blog Post (36)
- Videos (342)
- Dhar Mann's Personal Life (8)