While no one has a guideline for the rapidly spreading novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our team at Dhar Mann Studios is putting a plan into place that may help prevent workplace exposures.
To be as transparent as possible and address any concerns regarding our response to the virus, we wanted to outline the steps we are taking to ensure both our Dhar Mann Studios employees and cast members are safe.
Our Emergency Response Plan:
- We are ensuring that hand soap, gloves and hand sanitizers are available to employees and cast members
- We are ensuring a clean workplace, including the regular cleaning of objects and areas that are frequently used, such as desks, breakrooms, and all production equipment
- Employees must wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 60 seconds; this includes upon arrival on set, after lunch/restroom breaks and after touching any packages and/or mail
- Team members are encouraged not to share food or drinks
- In person meetings are being reduced and we are encouraging discussions over phone calls or computer software to help eliminate face to face exposure
- We will encourage sick employees to stay at home and will be flexible with sick time as needed
- We will require employees to notify us if they are infected or exposed to the extent allowable by law
- We will supply our studio with posters and information updates regarding the virus
- We will make all reasonable efforts to inform employees of necessary updates relevant to COVID-19, and strongly encourage them to continuously monitor government advisories as well
As a company, we’re committed to remaining compliant with the guidance from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and will continue to monitor updates about the virus.
We hope our amazing #DharMannFam is also staying safe and we will post updates here as they become available.
9 Comments for "Dhar Mann Studios Infectious Disease Control Plan"
Wonderful, what a web site it is! This website provides helpful facts to us, keep it up.
Hi dhar man
So many business’ are actually shutting down, my Company ( mental heath Dr office has said stay home–face to face is how you contract it) Please. everyone take precautions. Love to you all ❤
Thanks Dhar for I wondered if you had any insight on our tragic Pandemic. I am taking any and all precautions for this pandemic and fear for my family. We can only count on one day at a time and prayers for you and all of our Beautiful World.
I really need some inspiration at this time and would sincerely appreciate any impact you have to ease my mind.
Thank you for your attentiveness to this pandemic. It’s unfortunate people are still not self isolating. And unfortunately I’ve seen unkind social media to those people who are gathering supplies for others. I’m a front line worker–please be kind.
Love your videos they our always uplifting. Even though my husband and I have some financial difficulties that we just can’t get a grip on. You always have wonderful advice maybe you can give us some ideas. We are in debt about $15.000.
Looking forward to some solid advice.
Loving the plan. Good hand washing gloves. Good cleanliness habits. Of sick stay home. God Bless you guys. Stay safe, an keep changing lives.
I would use hand sanitizers for then ones a day I would use it 3 or 4 a day or maybe 6 times a day because of the covid19 and I was my hand longer then 60 second and use soap too and hand sanitizers
That is great and I love your videos. Does this mean you wont be doing any new videos for a.while